Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Preparing for Take off

This year the Adams will be embarking on their first family vacation.  We are renting a cabin at Hunting Island State Park for a week.  I have been slowly gathering things for the trip which will be in the middle of May.  I have been scouting for a good beach tent to help provide some much needed shade for my fair skinned babies.  Today our tent arrived in the mail.  I set it up in the living room and the boys really enjoyed exploring!  If they don't like the beach they will at least enjoy the tent.


We also bought some hats for our trip.  Isaiah really likes to wear his hat.  Atticus likes to rip his hat off and eat it.  I think that I will try to get them to wear their hats on our daily walks in an effort to get them used to them.  We will see if this works.  Here are pictures of what they look like in their hats.  Side note:  Atticus and Isaiah have been battling a rash on their faces for almost a month.  Isaiah had it first and then shared it with Atticus.  Atticus is still recovering, hence the faint rash on his chin.   

    Atticus

           Isaiah

No comments:

Post a Comment