Dan and I have a door off of our bedroom that goes onto a porch. Two floor length brown curtains hang on a curtain rod above this door. Since the kids could first learn how to roll I have fed them on the floor in our bedroom. I was worried that if I fed them on our couch or on our bed they would eventually roll off in opposite directions and someone would wind up falling head first onto the floor. This has worked out well, especially now that they are more mobile. So now when they are done eating, they roll off the pillow, in opposite directions, onto the floor and crawl towards the curtains. They have discovered that they can play peek-a-boo under them, and this has become a favorite thing to do after meal time. They both like to hide in the curtains and then throw off the curtain and laugh at each other. Its too cute! Here are some pictures of their most recent game of peek-a-boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment