Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Best Buds

I have always wished, hoped and prayed that our boys would be good friends to each other. It is really awesome to see the different and new ways that they are interacting with one another. Most of the time they are the best of friends- although we do have days that could be described as one incredibly long wrestling match. Here are a few pictures of the boys hanging out together.

They have been enjoying the boots my dad bought them when they were babies- they are about 4 sizes too big. They are watching Raffi singing a song on T.V., this is about the only time I can get them to stand still for a picture.


PJ's and boots- only the latest fashion trends at the Adams'


A rare occasion- nicely sharing a book


We finally found another crate- which is awesome!

In other news the boys are starting to feed themselves- which I am really excited about! I probably should have started them earlier on this, but I am not a big fan of food messes. Isaiah really likes to feed himself and he does really well. Atticus is not so thrilled- he really prefers for me to feed him and he has learned that if he starts to play with his food I will come over and feed him. It is saving me a little more time which is always nice, and I think they are enjoying the independence.

Atticus playing with his food
Isaiah eating like a champ

We have moved the wicker chairs out of the living room, because the boys were slowly picking them apart- lovely. Anyway they now have more access to the curtains, which means more fun!


Isaiah hiding behind the curtain, laughing the whole time.


Here's a final shot of the cousins, minus Claire- hopefully we can get a good shot next weekend with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment