Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Brand New Ride

My sister's little boy Thomas is one year older than my boys. This has worked out perfectly for us when it comes to sharing clothing, shoes, toys, etc. Thomas had a riding toy which was passed down to the boys a few months ago. Having just one riding toy wasn't that big of a deal at first. Atticus and Isaiah were very good about taking turns with the walker/car (it transforms). I had always left it in the walker mode to encourage them to walk. Dan and I discussed getting a second riding toy, but we thought that we would wait until it became an issue. Well last Saturday it became an issue. On Saturday morning I transformed it into a car as I had done many times before...only this time they both went crazy. They pushed and shoved each other trying to see who could get on the car first. So Saturday evening I went out and bought another riding toy using a gift card- I can't believe I still have gift cards for them, what a blessing!
They were so excited Sunday to have two riding toys. They have to share so much, it is nice for them to have something to call their own. Here are some pictures of the boys and their cars.


Isaiah and Atticus (waving)

Atticus checking out the engine


Isaiah pushing his car

No comments:

Post a Comment