Friday, August 21, 2009

The Entertainment Center

When Dan and I first got married we looked for an entertainment center for months. Dan wanted an entertainment center with 4-5 shelves for all of our sound equipment and his video game systems. We found the perfect one and it has suited us well until the kids started to crawl. It is not a kid friendly entertainment center...we have removed the two lowest glass shelves on either side and now it looks like we may have to remove another one soon. Soon all of our movies will be packed away in a box. The fun thing about this situation is that there are two new cubby hole areas for the boys to play in. I have been waiting for them to discover them and they finally did this week.



Isaiah hanging out on one side


Atticus hanging out on the other side


Atticus showing me his tennis ball

We are probably going to have to get their haircut before their first birthday. I think that they are starting to get tiny mullet's in the back. Dan thinks they look really awesome. Here is a good mullet shot of Atticus.

Atticus and his mullet


Isaiah's reaction to the mullet

My dad and sister watched the boys for me on Tuesday so I could go to a baby shower for a friend. When I came home my dad said that Isaiah had been entertaining them by crawling around with a basket on his head. Isaiah must have showed Atticus his trick because later on that afternoon both of the boys were crawling around with baskets on their heads- they can't really see where they are going so they run into things alot...


Isaiah crawling towards me with his basket

Both of the boys wearing baskets


1 comment: