Like most parents I take great delight in the simplest and smallest things that my boys are learning to do. They are the best entertainment in town. Here are some of the latest adventures in the lives of Atticus and Isaiah.
Isaiah has learned not only to play the piano, but to play it with a tennis ball- what a talent!
Atticus has found that if he gives Isaiah the "Are you crazy?"stare long enough he will eventually leave him alone.
Isaiah has learned how to imitate a cat, he swats at the tennis ball and then crawls after it...this game can go on for a long time.
Atticus is learning how to say ball....at least I think it sounds like ball, and that is all that matters.
They are learning that I will make the craziest sounds to get them both to look at the camera at the same time....I love Atticus's expression.
they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, did you see Isaiah's legs in the background?
ReplyDelete