Thursday, October 8, 2009

Peanut Butter and the Streak

The boys have started to eat peanut butter- which they really love! I started out giving them just a tiny layer of peanut butter on one cracker. Now we have moved up to a peanut butter cracker sandwich, to try to make things a little less messy. Isaiah has learned how to take his crackers apart, so it's still pretty messy.
Isaiah enjoying his crackers

Atticus studying his cracker

Last night while Dan and I were eating dinner the boys were playing in the dining room and kitchen. Isaiah disappeared into the kitchen for a few minutes. When he returned to the dining room he was holding his shorts over his head and squealing with delight. This made Dan and I laugh really hard and then I ran for the camera. He did a couple victory laps around the kitchen island...he was very proud of himself. I am not really sure how he got them off, but these shorts are kind of big for him. :)

Isaiah and his shorts

Isaiah doing his victory lap

No comments:

Post a Comment