I (Carrie) tried to post this under my own name, but I have run out of picasa room so I am posting under Dan's name and using his picasa album. I have been terrible about blogging this month! So I apologize to the handful of relatives that look for updates and are disappointed day after day. :) The boys have been very active this month. I will summarize most of this month by the following pictures.
On cold days we stare out the window and watch our neighbor who works in his yard all the time- the boys love his lawnmower.
Atticus love rides from Daddy
Isaiah doesn't know how to get on the right way...
Isaiah enjoying some bean bag time
Atticus finding Daddy's nose
I love the face Atticus is making in this one
Isaiah disappeared one afternoon, we knew he had to be in the living room but we couldn't see him, he had crawled behind the drum set- it was fun trying to get him out.
Isaiah likes to wear his bear hat a lot
Isaiah is considering taking up baby modeling- look at that those washboard abs
My mom brought them these boxes- they love getting into small spaces
They have learned where plugs go- I am very thankful for socket protectors
Atticus enjoys hanging out on this slide out shelf
Saving the best for last, the boys love to wrestle with each other, this is how I found them this morning
Atticus sitting on Isaiah, who is giggling....
On a side note I just wanted to plug a few websites that I have been enjoying.
1. etsy.com If you have never been there you should go, it is really awesome because all of the stuff is handmade. I could spend hours browsing this site and not have to buy anything.
2. grooveshark.com This site is awesome because unlike pandora you can listen to whatever you want for free. I have made several playlists depending on the mood: one for the kids (veggie tales, school house rock, raffi, etc), one for Christmas (with my favorite Amy Grant songs that I grew up on), one that is only hymns ( lots of Indelible Grace, Fernando Ortega ie. piano genius) and a new stuff list which I am adding to often, the latest favorites being Muse and Phoenix. If you are into music and you want to search a very large database of free music this is the spot.
3. Netflix- yes you have to have a membership to enjoy this site, but it is a favorite for lots of reasons. We got rid of our cable entirely because it is a total waste- there is never anything on. Instead we pay $9 a month for 1 movie at a time and free streaming anytime. The free streaming is what I get sucked into...and lately I have been watching a lot of BBC series. A new favorite is North and South (please do not confuse this with the Civil war movie with Patrick Swazye, they have the same title, but they are not the same!)- if you like Pride and Prejudice you will LOVE this movie and I will even venture to say you may come to love it more than Pride and Prejudice. I am sure that some of you devoted Jane Austen fans may have just gasped, but it is truly an amazing book and movie- so give it a try! A few other favorites are Bleak House (Dickens characters are amazing!), and Wives and Daughters. Speaking of British television another great show is IT Crowd- it is British humor, and at times a little crass, but if you are a fan of the Office you will probably love this one. I have come to realize that I like British television better than American- they are much funnier than we are....
the boys are so cute i love to see your blog you have help me to put my writing to the test and made my own blog love madison e allen ps when ever i put madison they dont knew me
ReplyDelete