Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who knew?

Who knew that kids could have so much fun with spring form pans and an empty cabinet? I have a cabinet that I let the boys play in- this really comes in handy on rainy days or when I need to work in the kitchen. They usually take turns getting in the cabinet, but sometimes they both try to squeeze in. These pictures were taken two weeks ago, but due to a dead camera battery, and the frustrating delayed shipping of a new camera battery, I am just now posting these. I will post about Thanksgiving soon- everyone took pictures for me and I am waiting to get some more pictures before I post.


Isaiah with his new fashionable belt


Atticus offering me a pan


Isaiah throwing me a subtle hint that he would like a cookie


Atticus in the cabinet


A tight squeeze

No comments:

Post a Comment