Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Visiting Aunt Allie

Once again I have fallen behind on blogging. So I am going to do several quick posts to try to catch up. At the end of March we went to visit Dan's sister Allison, and had the pleasure of meeting her boyfriend Jason. He's a great guy and we enjoyed getting to know him better. We told him a few funny stories about Allison, so I think that he really enjoyed that. I am not sure if Allison will invite us back or not, we may have given away too many of her secrets.
We all went to dinner on Saturday night at Captain Woody's- one of Allison's favorite spots.

Here's a shot of Allison playing Miss Mary Mack with Isaiah while we waited for our food.



Allison and Atticus hanging out
Jason and the boys were all wearing green shirts with alligators on them. I really wanted to get a picture of them all in their shirts. Here is a shot of Jason trying to convince the boys to take a picture with him.


They were not buying it, so we tried to sneak a picture by putting Dan on the couch with the boys and having Jason sit down at the last minute....that didn't work so well either.


I think that Isaiah is actually saying "No picture mommy!" and Atticus is trying to get off the couch. Oh well. Jason was a good sport about it.

We went to church with Allison on Sunday and then to a taco lunch that her church was holding to raise money for a mission trip to Jamaica. Jason is going on the trip so he was there working. Here are a few pictures we took right before we said goodbye. It was a fun but short weekend. We will have to do it again soon.

Isaiah once again not cooperating for photos....

It is so challenging to get a good group photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment