You know that you are a grown up when buying a freezer make you giddy. That is exactly how I felt on Saturday when I met my dad at Sears to pick up my freezer. Dan and I have been having the freezer debate for quite sometime. I make and freeze the kid's baby food, so I really needed the extra room. It will also be really great to open the freezer door and not have a carton of ice cream fall on my foot. I have been thinking of all of the wonderful things that I can do now that I have freezer space, really the possibilities are endless. Dan doesn't really get why this freezer makes me so happy...but he let me get one anyway. Just one of the many reasons why I married him. So Dan, my dad and his truck helped my dreams become a reality on Saturday.
Dan spent Saturday morning reorganizing the garage to make room for the freezer. He did a great job and the freezer looks awesome out there. The kids got the best part of the whole deal- a huge box to play in until it falls apart. :) Here are some pictures of the beloved freezer and the box.
Isaiah about to get hit by Atticus with a drum stick inside the box
Isaiah crawling into the box
Papa playing with the boys in the box
Me trying my best to look like one of those girls on the Price is Right...
Dan hoping that the freezer came with some free food....
you guys are so funny, i miss you dearly :)
ReplyDeleteThat freezer sure could hold a lot of icecream!