The other day I started to think about how Atticus and Isaiah used to play with their toys and how they play with these same toys now. I have often thought that they might be outgrowing certain toys, but they seem to come up with new ways to play with them. Here are a few examples of how their play time has evolved. Side note: Looking back through old pictures of the kids made me cry...I can't believe how fast they have grown!
Atticus playing with Mr. Sunshine
Atticus and Isaiah now like to push Mr. Sunshine over and beat him up
Atticus using Mr. Sunshine as a walker
Isaiah on the bean bag dog
Atticus napping on the bean bag dog
Atticus and Isaiah now like to crawl and wrestle on top of the bean bag dog
Snoozing on their play mat
Atticus and Isaiah now like to flip over their play mat and play underneath it
Isaiah in the exersaucer
No comments:
Post a Comment