Atticus and Isaiah got new swings from Grandmother and Granddaddy this past weekend. Dan was able to hang the swings up on our porch on Monday night so Tuesday morning after breakfast we tried them out. They really loved it! They giggled and laughed while I pushed them. We had to stop after twenty minutes because it was starting to put Isaiah to sleep. Here are some pictures of our swinging time. My apologies about the swing pictures- they didn't turn out that great.
Isaiah laughing and swinging
Atticus swinging
Swinging together
Atticus has rediscovered his bouncy seat. He has learned how to get in it and stand up in it backwards. He has chosen to do this several times while I was changing Isaiah's diaper...so the bouncy seat is no longer in the nursery. Here are some pictures of Dan and Atticus playing in the bouncy seat.
Standing up in the bouncy seat
Atticus our daredevil
Yesterday while I was changing Isaiah in the nursery Atticus decided to crawl into the boys little Moses basket which is usually full of stuffed animals (notice how Atticus knows when I am too busy to get to him). He dumped a few out to make room for himself and dove right in.
Atticus in the basket
Everyday brings a new adventure, we are so thankful for our happy, healthy boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment