My brother Tim and his wife Leia are the proud parents of a little girl. Claire Suzanne Thomas was born last Tuesday June 30th at 7:42 am. She weighed 8lbs 8oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I have not seen her in person yet but I have done some video chatting over Skype. She is really cute and calm. She has these really big cheeks that you really want to pinch. Dan and I had a wedding to go to this past weekend so we were not able to go see her with the rest of the family. We are hoping to go see her sometime within the next few weeks. Atticus and Isaiah have had runny noses, so I want to make sure that we are all feeling well before we go see Baby Claire. Here is a picture of her that my sister Becky took on her recent trip to Birmingham.
No comments:
Post a Comment